Saturday, December 21, 2013

Influenza Monoclonal Antibody Study…The Future is HERE.




I recently chatted with Franke Rhame who is a physician with The Doctors Allina Medical Clinic and adjunct professor of Infectious Disease at the U of M. 

He is about to initiate a VERY COOL study and you will soon run across his team in the ED.  

They will be giving monoclonal antibodies to patients who test positive for influenza.

No kidding…Amazing stuff!!!  

To hear our conversation check out this 7 minute video presentation:  https://vimeo.com/82454402

(At least listen to the first minute during which he has no idea who I am. Funny and pleasantly humbling…I'm no Sanjay Gupta but you have to start somewhere.)

Enjoy.

-T

"We are living in the future
I'll tell you how I know
I read it in the paper
Fifteen years ago"
-John Prine

No comments:

Post a Comment